Thursday, June 12, 2014

A brief talk with LIFE

Life..

Through your eyes,
 you make me realize,
the destiny you have for me in reserve,
but not what I think I really deserve


My naive heart often skip's a beat,
fooling itself to have reached the peak,
For it doesn't know, you are my shadow.
Hence your wish, my mind shall follow,

Yes, your decision I have agreed to,
so weak i am, to my heart, not true
my dream to become a reality is due
but the chance for it, I see is few.

every glance you give, at me,
Makes it harder to face the reality
You may make me say, I'm in love with you,
But you know, sometimes, Its too good to be true

I fear the storms that can rip me apart,
I shall chase my dreams, till then not depart.
I have the weapon, to battle challenges from thee
for, it is a gift from you,the best one i ever received.

It motivates and creates a zeal,
It encourages and also heals,
it has nurtured me to who I am, today,
and creates memories to cherish my yesterdays


for all the you have shown on me,
Thank you, LIFE, for the gift of family







2 comments:

Ankur Anand said...

self assignment always provides a new dimension .. a very nice thoughtful read it was :)

V. Archana said...

Thanks :)